Random Posts

Header Ads

Sports

Steve Harvey met with Donald Trump On Inner-City Housing Issues


According to yahoo celebrity tweet,  Steve Harvey met with Donald Trump at his Manhattan headquarters on Friday being the 13th of Jan 2017, saying that the two talked about inner-city housing issues. 
The television host said he was invited by President Obama and President-elect Trump’s transition officials for a conversation.
more words from him
“It’s not my jump into politics, I ain’t going to pass a background check,”
 “It’s just me following orders from my friend, President Obama” 
“It’s an honor to be invited to talk,”
“I really enjoyed the conversation.”
steve twitter
steve
(Photo Credits:  (Yahoo and Steve Harvey tweet post)
Steve Harvey met with Donald Trump On Inner-City Housing Issues Steve Harvey met with Donald Trump On Inner-City Housing Issues Reviewed by Unknown on 13:01 Rating: 5

No comments:

Ad Home

Powered by Blogger.